Thursday, March 10, 2011

French Fry Diary 214: Red Lobster 2011

This edition of Somebody Else's Fries comes from my gal pal Marni, my Red Lobster expert, who visited the Red Lobster recently and was treated to a new and different variety of the favorite fried food.

I'll let her take from here: "We went to Red Lobster in Delaware tonight and were seated after about thirty minutes. We were given our appetizer and we were also given a plate of these chips. They were thinly sliced potatoes and crispy. Some of them were slightly thicker and were not as crisp. The problem was that there was no discernible flavoring... not even salt. They were completely bland. I dipped them in the peach bourbon sauce to give them some flavor and they were pretty good. I enjoyed the crispness of them but they lacked any flavor."

Thanks, Marni, I guess I'll have to check them out the next time I hit the Dead Lobster.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: