Friday, June 21, 2013

Paula Deen - Put a Fork in Her


I've featured Paula Deen a handful of times here at French Fry Diary. Her fearlessness in making crazy fried foods is legendary, making her perfect fodder for a blog about less than healthy food.

However, after the emergence of her racial remarks earlier this week, I don't think I'll be doing that any more. I'm not the only one who feels that way. After blowing off "The Today Show" this morning, this afternoon the Food Network announced they would be dropping her as well.

I would have posted her online apology, but much like Paula did to Matt Lauer, and Food Network did to her, she pulled that sad excuse for an apology from YouTube. Perhaps a full disappearance might be good advice for Ms. Deen for a while. I think we're all sick of her at this point. She's done.

1 comment:

Ray Cornwall said...

LOVE the picture you used of her.