Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Best French Fries in the U.S."


Some folks may think differently, but I've never been that good at this shameless self-promotion thing. But here's something I think you folks might enjoy.

Way back in March when I visited Walt Disney World with the family, I gave a phone interview to writer Laura Kiniry. She's a great lady and a terrific writer, and we talked at length about French fries for about a half-hour - Laura in comfortable San Francisco, and myself in the only quiet spot I could scope out in the middle of Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom. Oh, the wonders of technology!

Last week, the article appeared at Travel + Leisure online, co-written by Laura, and Brendan Spiegel. Not only does it quote yours truly, but it also features several places in the United States where the best fries are to be found, a few of them we've even talked about here at French Fry Diary.

Check out the article here. Mmmm... fries...

No comments: