Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day


I was not going to post this. Honestly when Paula Deen started her fall from grace recently I had decided not to reference her on this blog any longer. Forces have aligned to change my mind.

Folks who know me, and know how I put this blog together know that I have a huge backlog. Right now, I have dozens of posts that I have not yet put up. Among them was a recipe for French fries by Paula Deen. I saw it and figured I wouldn't be able to use it any more, so before I tossed it, I tried the recipe. The fries were awesome.

I mentioned it to my partner Ray on The GAR! Podcast, and he thought I should post it. I have heard from several listeners that thought I should as well. I figured, what the hell, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Let me just say for the record, I don't like the woman, but I like the recipe. Here are Paula Deen's formerly redacted French fries…



The full recipe can be found here.

No comments: