Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Only Thing Better than French Fries?

There was a time when my various medical conditions prevented me from being as intimate with the favorite fried food as I might have wanted to be. For all its glory, and much to the joy of the Health Nazis, the French fry is not necessarily the most healthy food on the planet. When this happened I turned to another fried food, one also made from a much-maligned vegetable, but one I could actually eat at that time - The Onion Ring!

Onion rings aren't really that bad of a second stringer either. And in some cases, like at Friendly's, and especially at Cheeburger Cheeburger, they are much more superior to their French fry counterparts on the menu.

Here's a great recipe for the o-ring from College Candy. Check it out here.


.

No comments: