Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Twitter Fries

LucindaLunacy We have the back door open because it's so nice out. There's a distinct smell of french fry now wafting in from Genos/Pats. Pffft

Jentipede At New York New York... At the bar. The lights look like french fries. I'm hungry. http://twitpic.com/2ile20

JoanneJupiterx Can't sleep, kinda hungry, making french fries, and watching spongebob ^^

keananagtalon It’s much easier not to know things sometimes. And to have french fries with your mom be enough.

miirachaan french fries always taste best when stolen from the person next to you. :)))

marisanunbhakdi Craving for french fries with aioli dip, with a glass of red wine..uhmmmm ;)

niccolus Philly Cheesesteak French Fries? I just stepped into heaven.

likelylikely Because of masterchef, I just learned why I could never deep fry really good french fries. You have to boil them before deep frying...

lelandjs Today I learned that Tater Tots can be turned into mediocre IHOP-style "home fries".

Nekkobus My attempt at making a breakfast hash has basically ended up as bacon fries topped with a fried egg. Fine by me! http://yfrog.com/5mc2zqj

Bookmark and Share

No comments: