Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It Wasn't Me!

I swear it wasn't me. I was home, and The Bride can attest to it. Hey, I might have even been making French fries myself. And there you go, nobody needs to get hurt over French fries when I'm around, because I can make my own.

All kidding aside, Sunday night in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia, there was a shooting, reputedly over French fries. They were sharing them at first, as it should be done, and then a fight erupted, ending in gunfire. The assailant escaped while the victim went to the hospital in critical condition. No word on the fries.

Check it out here at Action News and CBS Philly.

Seriously, guys, sharing fries is always preferred. Thanks to my friend Bryan for simultaneously hipping me to this, and questioning my involvement. Watch it Bryan. *wink*

Bookmark and Share

No comments: