Friday, May 11, 2012

French Fry Diary 371: Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack



For today's entry here at French Fry Diary, I have something very different - ice cream! Ben & Jerry have a new flavor inspired by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," called Late Night Snack.

Now I like Jimmy Fallon quite a bit, and I love The Roots, although I don't get to see the show as often as I like. I was delighted to find out that an ice cream flavor has been created to honor them, and especially one I could write about here. Late Night Snack is vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters.

It doesn't sound like my thing at all. I prefer fudge over caramel, and really don't like crunchy stuff in my ice cream (I am very anti-jimmy/sprinkle), but surprisingly I really liked this. Thumbs up for Late Night Snack, and props to the Ray-man for hopping me to it.

No comments: