Friday, December 11, 2009

French Fry Diary 68: Room Service, Disney Magic

This is an amazing thing, and it just doesn’t happen on cruise ships, but mostly at finer hotels. It’s called ‘room service,’ and it’s truly a magical thing. You pick up the phone and then after a few moments, people come right to your door, right to your table by your bed… and they bring you French fries. Yeah, seriously. I told you it was magic.

In the case of the Disney Magic cruise ship, we got a case of the munchies one night on our cruise and made the magic call. In a matter of minutes I was greeted by steak fries, similar to the ones I had at Animator’s Palate. Hot, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The only thing that could have made them better would have been more fries.

And you know, there could have been, they were only a phone call away. Like I told ya, magic.

I’m gonna see if the same thing happens with chocolate, and then bacon, and if it does... I ain’t leaving...


Bookmark and Share

No comments: