Friday, July 11, 2014

National French Fries Day 2014


Petite Abeille's Belgian Fries
This Sunday, July 13th is National French Fries Day. The best, and the easiest, way to celebrate Fry Day is to of course enjoy some French fries on Sunday. There are other ideas however.

Heinz Ketchup for instance is offering up recipes for Seasoned Ketchup and Idaho Fry Sauce.

If you're in New York City, there's a special deal going on at Petite Abeille with Sir Kensington's spiced ketchups. Petite Abeille is offering $4 cones of their Belgian Fries plus a choice of Sir Kensington's specialty condiments (Classic Mayo, Chipotle Mayo, Spiced Ketchup and Classic Ketchup). Wow, I wish I lived closer to one of their three NYC locations.

What will I be doing? I think I might try to visit one of my favorite local haunts for fries. I'm looking for the best, so it'll probably be the British Chip Shop or Cool Dog Café or the Pop Shop. Who knows, maybe I'll see you there. Happy National French Fries Day!

1 comment:

crazedc said...

Ohh, fry sauce. It is quite popular in Idaho and Utah. Mmm.