Wednesday, May 29, 2013

French Fry Diary 496: Pringles Memphis BBQ


Okay, show of hands, who thinks, like me, that Pringles comes out with a new potato chip flavor every week just to see if we notice?

I just got through the arduous task of trying some of their 'interesting' holiday flavors - Cinnamon & Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and White Chocolate Peppermint, and now I find this... the far more enticing Memphis BBQ flavor.

When it comes to potato snacks (as opposed to, say, ribs or brisket), Memphis BBQ indicates a much hotter heat than most BBQ flavors. As I opened the tennis ball can, I hoped they weren't that hot.

They smelled really good. These potato crisps have a pleasant barbecue taste with just enough bite and heat without being overbearing. I liked these a lot. Recommended.

No comments: